Royal Jelly: An authentic nutrition jewelry.
Royal Jelly is produced by what is probably the most perfect natural laboratory, which measures only 1.5cm long at the most. One should take a bow in front of this noiseless and so wonderful creature, the bee, that lives for just 40 days and, when in danger, knows that it will definitely die if it uses its sting.
Royal Jelly can indeed be called an authentic nutrition jewelry. Its concentration in nutritional substances gives it an inestimable value, at this time of nutritional inefficiency, despite the abundance of food. Although there are plenty of foods, people do not seem to be properly nourished.
It is very important though to demystify the legend that this product is panacea. Royal Jelly is a food not a medicine.
Nutritional Value & Beneficiary Properties:
It has been proved to be the richest health food of nature. It has a positive effect on metabolism, growth and longevity. It regulates and balances the functions of the human body, helps oxygen find its way to cells and increases the natural resistance to outside invasions as well as inner abnormal situations.
It increases physical and mental power, empowers memory, stamina, fertility and sexual efficiency.
Royal Jelly is recommended for:
- Children with anemia
- Children with delayed growth
- During the preparation for school exams
- During convalescence
- For the prevention of seasonal virus infections
- Against stress, anxiety and depression
- Against constipation
- Against infertility and sexual incompetence
- Against menopause symptoms
- Against atherosclerosis (controls cholesterol levels)
- Against fatigue
- Against malnutrition and anorexia nervosa
- Against muscular dystrophy
- Against the Parkinson Disease
- Against the Alzheimer’s Disease
- Against high blood pressure
- Against Diabetes
- In the old age
- As a liver protector
- Possible anti-cancerous properties
- To empower the immune system – antivirus properties (mainly against streptococcus, staphylococcus, e-coli and bacilli coli)
- Toning and strengthening skin (due to collagen -decreasing wrinkles) and capillary hair
- Against headaches
- Against endocrinal problems and hormonal imbalance
- Decreases the danger for coronary artery disease
- Decreases cholesterol levels
- Acts against bone fractures
- Heals broken tissue
- Against inflammations
- Decreases arthritis problems
- Optimal for cases of reduced memory
- Fights asthma symptoms
- Offers anabolic support so that sports performance is better (more energy, stamina and physical strength)
- Acts against mental collapse
- Against ulcers, eczema
- Reduces allergy symptoms
- Enhances beauty
Analyses have proved that the average of its main constituents are: 67% humidity, 15,5% protein, 12,5% sugar, 4% fat, 1% ash. What gives the Royal Jelly its exquisite properties though, is the abundance in vitamins and especially those of the B complex, which are essential for the proper function of our nervous system as well as our whole body.
Indeed, every grammar of Royal Jelly includes: thiamin θειαμίνη (Β1) 3,9mg, riboflavin (Β2) 26,5mg, niacin (Β3) 84mg, pantothenic acid 186mg, pyridoxine(Β6) 2,4mg, inositol 100mg, biotin1,7mg, folic acid 0,2mg. it also includes Β12, Α, D, E, K και C in various quantities.